Saturday 12 October 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #3

There wasn't a line this week so I made up my own.


I went outside into my backyard, and saw my brothers playing rugby and bowling each other over. I looked over to the side and there was a flash of blue light. I walked over and saw that it was a portal so I stepped into it and suddenly I flew through time and space. About two minutes later, I landed in a patch of grass. "Hello, you must be new", I heard someone say. I got up and saw that Hermione helped me get up. Next to her stood Ron and Harry. "Where am I?",I said. "You are at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry", Harry said. "What?" I asked but before they could reply, I was zapped to a different world. "Who are you, are you a new ATAC agent?" Frank Hardy said "No, what the??!!" I said but then I zapped to another different world this time, I was running along side Tintin, Snowy and  Captain Haddock. Suddenly, my arm moved and I was firing shots at Sakahrine. Then I zapped back to my backyard."Where have you been?", my brother, Sammy asked "You don't want to know" I said

THE END(For now..)

No comments:

Post a Comment