Wednesday 18 September 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE# 2

                                                ..AND THEN I SAW A BRIGHT LIGHT.


I was in my bedroom, writing out my essay  and then I saw a bright light. A tiger smashed through the wall of my bedroom and grabbed my Tonto action figure and ran outside. Quickly, I chased after it but it went too fast and I had to stop to catch my breath . Soon afterwards I heard  screams from my neighbours house and then I heard CRASH, I saw the tiger jump out still with my Tonto action figure in its mouth and since I was full of energy, I ran after it. It must have eaten a lot because  the tiger was extremely slow so I caught up to the tiger in no time. When it finally stopped by a river near by, it started acting like a kitten. It dropped mt Tonto action figure down by my feet and walk back to where it came. So I took Tonto home and washed all the slobber off it.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment