Friday 6 September 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #1

                  SUDDENLY I HEARD A CRACK!


I was in the forest with my family when suddenly I heard a crack. A lightning bolt shot the ground and then the earth started to split in half,  my brother Matthew was standing too close to the split in the earth and fell in and when that happened, a bright light shone through the hole and hit a cloud. My family started running like mad but I stayed to witness this amazing thing standing right before me. Then suddenly the earth stated to rumble like a massive earthquake. Then amazingly another crack in the earth started to form and my brother shot out but he was badly injured for some reason. Then a giant human boy who looked like Matthew but a bit uglier came emerging from the first split.Luckily I bought my gun with me and I shot the giant and he fell on the ground and died. Then everything returned to normal...

FOR NOW.......

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting story Marie :) Poor Matthew! Love mum

    ReplyDelete