Monday 6 May 2013

My second week of holidays.

Here is what I did on the second week of holidays.

Tuesday.

Me, my two brothers and my mum went to Queensgate and had lunch at Burger King.Then we went to Whitcolls and I bought a pencil case and some fine tip markers. My brothers bought some Trash Pack and Sammy bought a fine tip marker.

Wednesday.

I went to my grandads house and had lunch, lebanese spaghetti  which was probably one of his best spaghetti's his has made ever. Then we went to the library and we got some books. I got two fact books and a book called Lily Alone by Jacqueline Wilson.
I will enjoy reading these books.

Saturday.

I went to my grandad's house and then with my Uncle Paul to a cafe where I gobbled down a delicious caramel chocolate slice and my Uncle had a apple slice with a coffee and I had a hot chocolate which was devine.

So thats how my week ended up and it was a good one. So it is time to go back to school and see my friends. Till the next post GOODBYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment