Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Easter Weekend!

My Easter weekend was fantastic and I will tell you all about it.


SATURDAY

I went to watch the Hurricanes versus the Kings at Westpac Stadium in Wellington. The Hurricanes won that game, 46-30. I really enjoyed that because I was on the big sceen in the stadium. I never saw it so that was sad but it was still pretty awesome.

SUNDAY

I went to my Aunty Lu's house for Easter. We had a really nice lunch with pizza, chicken and soup and then after lunch we had a giant chocolate cake with some Easter eggs and cream. I went on my cousins Ipod and went on my other cousins laptop then had a chat with Aunty Lu. So Sunday was a pretty good too.

So sadly I finish my post but don't worry, a new post will come out soon!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really awesome weekend =) look forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Conlon, my blog is really good now!

      Marie.

      Delete
  2. AWESOME MARIE!CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT POST! SAMMY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy, it was cool watching the Hurricanes and going to Aunty Lu's house.

      Marie.

      Delete
  3. Marie, you missed out going to Church on Friday, being an altar-server for Easter Sunday's Mass and then watching Petone Rugby Prems 1 thrashing Wests on Easter Monday!! What a great Easter break we had :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry mum, forgot!!!!!!!

      Marie.

      Delete